Karina and Peter will have the pleasure of hosting you in one of their properties that you have chosen for your stay - their stunning penthouse in the historical centre of Krakow.
The Penthouse, together with a breathtaking 18th century French wine domain and chateau with 5 B&B suites and 7 self catering gites in France (www.chateau-rieutort.fr) and a 1000 year old property with private pool standing on the bastions of the Silent City of Mdina, Malta (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyqNmUo9tkg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2Ri5MshWeQQusVooifMcTS6fbh-e...) make up Karina and Peter's suite of properties available for your next trip. It is their and now your choice of home away from home where, surrounded by history and touched by luxury, you will enjoy an unforgetable holiday.
The Krakow penthouse is situated only one block from the main market square, in a newly restored historic building. Along with air conditioning and cable TV, lots of space and modern bathrooms and kitchen, it offers a unique feature for the Old Town - a good sized outdoor terrace. The penthouse occupies the top floors and can sleep up to 10 guests. Don't worry - the building has a modern lift.
The apartment itself has an alarm system and safe while the building has a double door and intercom system. You will be conveniently situated in the very heart of the city centre close to, but yet worlds away from, the noise and excitement of Krakow's 400 bars and clubs.
You will be meters from amazing tourist attractions such as Rynek Główny (main market square), St. Mary's Church (gothic basilica), Collegium Maius (the oldest / medieval Jagiellonian University bulding), St. Florian's Gate and the Barbican (elements of the medieval fortification system of Krakow) and Wawel Castle (the former royal residence).
A 20 min brisk walk will take you to Kazimierz (the former Jewish District), the former Ghetto and Schindler's Factory. It is a 15 minute walk to the main train and bus station and the biggest of Krakow's shopping malls. All necesary supplies can be purchased at most every hour within meters of the apartment. Your visit here will not be stressed!
There are cheaper apartments in Krakow but if you want the best...you've found it.
Property Name: Krakow Penthouse (Poland)
Address 1: ul. Sławkowska 6/16
City : Kraków
Postal Code : 31-014
Contact Name: Karina Tomczyk
Phone : +33 6 48 44 72 72
Email : email@example.com
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- vast terrace
- lift in the building
- security system
- location in the very centre of the Old Town
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
If cancelled in less than 30 days before arrival - 100% charge for the entire stay
Terms and Conditions
By making your reservation, you agree to the following terms & conditions for "The Shalom Karina Tomczyk Usługi turystyczne - Apartament w centrum" further called "Shalom" or "apartment"
- When booking your stay, you must provide Shalom with your credit card details to secure your reservation. Those details will normally be collected by a secure booking system (provided by Cloudbeds.com for Shalom). You will normally pay for your reservation on site (rather than by automatic deduction from your card), however in case of a ‘no show’ or cancellation within 30 days of your arrival date, your card will be charged. Your card will also be charged if full payment is not made on site or if additional charges arise during your stay.
- Credit card details will be disposed of shortly after all costs are paid.
- At the moment of booking your stay directly with Shalom, via an accredited channel manager (Cloudbeds.com), your personal data will be stored in the booking system of Shalom and, except as provided in No 3. below, will be solely used for handling your reservation and future bookings and to provide for contact with you before, during and after your stay as required. Your personal data will not be given by Shalom to any third party not connected with delivering to you the service you have booked. Shalom does not take responsibility for the data you provide to any third party such as OTAs like booking.com, Expedia, AirBnB etc.
- Customers whose personal data is stored by Shalom may request their data to be erased, ask for a copy of all of their data (right to data portability) or for their data to be corrected. Shalom will comply with the request within 30 days unless there is an ongoing contractual or legal requirement to retain the data.
- Your contact details may be used by Shalom in the future to communicate to you offers, information updates and newsletters.
- If you are just a visitor to the web site, your contact details may be collected by tools like Google Analytics to help improve business efficiency and custom. As a result you may receive offers from Shalom as the system will note you as a potential future client.
- The minimum required stay is 3 nights. The apartment can be rented for much, much longer at a lower rate arranged with Shalom.
- The rate includes VAT, WiFi access, electricity and all other utilities, including cleaning before and after your departure. Housekeeping during your stay is available at an extra cost.
- The apartment accepts Visa, Master Card and American Express cards, cash, bank transfers and PayPal payments.
- General check in & check out times are: 16h00 and 12h00 but can be customised with the apartment's local manager - in advance.
- Minors remain under the full responsibility and supervision of their guardians. The apartment is not child friendly in terms of security measures. The stairs have no security gates, the terrace has a blustrade but irresponsible or unsupervised young children could be at risk.
- You are requested to respect the property and its equipment. All damages not arising from fair wear and tear and caused by you will be invoiced at a reasonable cost of repair or replacement determined by Shalom at its discretion.
- The property is accessible for the disabled: there is a lift in the building; living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom and shower are accessible but there are no special rails.
- Shalom provides WiFi for guests and allows access for lawful usage (including regard for intellectual property rights). Shalom will not be liable for any damages or claims of any kind arising from the use or absence of the service. Shalom takes no responsibility for (1) the security, safety, theft, insurance and ownership of any device used at the apartment or (2) any software downloaded and / or installed, e-mail opened, or sites accessed via the apartment's wireless service’s connection to the Internet. Any damage done to equipment for any reason including, but not limited to, viruses, identity theft, spyware, plug-ins or other internet-borne programs will be for the guests sole responsibility. Guests indemnify and hold harmless Shalom from any such damage.
- Shalom takes no responsibility for any theft or other loss arising at the property. A safe is provided for your documents and valuables.
- Apartament w centrum is a stunning property and we aim to please. If there is anything you are unhappy about, please inform the local manager straightaway so Shalom have the chance to put it right for you. Any complaints which are not resolved immediately should be notified to Shalom in writing within 14 days of your departure. Shalom aim is that every guest should leave as a happy guest. Occasionally Shalom will fail due to reasons beyond its control. Please accept the Shalom's apologies if this happens.