Karina and Peter will have the pleasure of hosting you in one of their properties that you have chosen for your stay - the breathtaking 18th century French wine domain and chateau with 5 B&B suites and 7 self catering gites.
The Chateau together with a stunning penthouse in the historical centre of Krakow, Poland (www.apartamentwcentrum.pl) and a 1000 year old property with private pool standing on the bastions of the Silent City of Mdina, Malta (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyqNmUo9tkg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2Ri5MshWeQQusVooifMcTS6fbh-e...) make up Karina & Peter's suite of properties available for your next trip. It is their and now your choice of home away from home where surrounded by history and touched by luxury, you will enjoy an unforgetable holiday.
Chateau Rieutort was built in 1755 and for some time it served as a summer residence for one of Napoleon's generals. This exceptional wine domain, now completely restored, can accommodate up to 65 guests in 5 chateau B&B suites and 7 self catering gites. For your pleasure and entertainment, the property offers 2 swimming pools (one naturist), a SPA, games room, bicycles and, above all, amazing wines made on site. This is a place where you can be on your own or mingle with others at the regular wine tastings and table d'hotes.
It is a wonderful choice for a relaxing holiday for you on your own or with friends. It could also easily be an ideal birthday or wedding venue if you wished to take over the whole site.
Your accommodation is self catering. All the villas / apartments offer you fully equipped kitchens. Among the garden furniture you will find as well BBQ.
Guests renting gites for long stays will receive free of charge housekeeping service every week which will include the change of towels and bed linen.
Property Name: Chateau Rieutort GITES
Address 1: Chateau Rieutort
Address 2 : Rieutort
City : Saint Pargoire - Languedoc-Roussillon
Postal Code : 34230
Contact Name: Karina Tomczyk
Phone: +33 4 67 89 38 20
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
- Access to SPA with a jacuzzi & sauna (infra red & Finnish) + massage rooms
- massage chair
- games room with a billiards & table football
- wine tasting tours available
- access to 2 swimming pools (one nude)
- fitness & aqua aerobic calsses available to join
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
If cancelled 30 or more days before arrival - free of charge
If cancelled in less than 30 days before arrival - 100% charge for the entire stay
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for booking your stay with us. By making your reservation, you agree to the following terms & conditions for SARL Chateau Rieutort ("Rieutort"):
- When booking your stay, you must provide Rieutort with your credit card details to secure your reservation. Those details will normally be collected by a secure booking system(provided by Cloudbeds.com). You will normally pay for your reservation on site (rather than by automatic deduction from your card), however in case of a ‘no show’ or cancellation within less than 30 days, your card will be charged. Your card will also be charged if full payment is not made on site or if additional charges arise during your stay.
- Credit card details will be disposed of shortly afterall costs are paid.
- Rieutort does not take responsibility for the data you provide to any third party such as OTAs like booking.com, Expedia, AirBnB etc.
- Even if you are just a visitor to the web site, your contact details may be collected by tools like Google Analytics to help improve our business efficiency and custom. As a result you may receive offers from Rieutort as the system will note you as a Rieutort potential future client.
- The minimum required stay in gîtes is 3 nights which are normally available for individual guests from May until November but also in the low season. Rieutort may be booked for group events during otherwise closed months by arrangement.
- The gîte rate doesn't include breakfast or daily housekeeping. Guests staying for a few weeks receive once a week a free of charge service of housekeeping which includes also change of towels and bed linen. All guests have complimentary parking, WiFi access, use of Rieutort bicycles, swimming pools etc. and in certain cases access to the SPA (more about the SPA in No 21). Use of additional services is at your own risk.
- City tax is an additional charge collected per person (adult) and per night.
- Rieutort accepts Visa, Master Card and AmericanExpress cards, cash, bank transfers and PayPal payments. Cheques Vacances are also accepted.
- Early or late check in may be possible with our prior agreement. For check in after 18h00 please contact Rieutort on +33 4 67 89 38 20. As Rieutort is a small boutique with limited staffing, letting us know your likely arrival time in advance together with any request for table d'hôtes would be most helpful.
- Table d'hôtes are excellent home-made, four course dinners to be shared, in the usual French country style, with the owners & other guests at one table. Rieutort's owners & chef offer dinners on daily basis at 30€ per person. Children under 12; - 15€. Booking in advance is always helpful.
- Minors remain under the full responsibility and supervision of their guardians especially while using pools or the SPA. There are no lifeguards and all use of the pools whether by adults or children is at your own risk. Please notify a member of the Rieutort staff if you have any concerns at all about the safety of your party and open pools. If you open a pool with your private key, please close it when you are finished.
- Rieutort’s two swimming pools are at your disposal from May until October. One is for naturists only (for the benefit ofour naturist guests, it is not clothing optional - you must be fully unclothed). Pool towels are provided in your rooms/gîtes.
- You are requested to respect the property and its equipment. All damages not arising from fair wear and tear and caused by you will be invoiced at a reasonable cost of repair or replacement determined by Rieutort at its discretion.
- Baby cots & linen are available on request at the additional fee of 15€ for the entire stay.
- Regrettably Rieutort has very limited accessibility by wheelchair. An exception is the wine shop/tasting room with its toilet and the winery. One bedroom is on the ground floor together with the dining room and games room but there are a small number of steps. As a general concept the property is not accessible for the disabled. Sorry. All gîtes and most rooms have stairs, the roads, paths and parking are often covered with gravel. None of the bathrooms are adapted for disabled guests.
- Guests with guide dogs and pets under the care of a responsible adult are welcome in Rieutort's gîtes provided they are kept under control within the grounds. There are three cats living at the property.
- As noted above, Rieutort provides free of charge WiFi for guests and allows access for lawful usage (including regard for intellectual property rights).This includes the use of email, text, social media, social networking, gaming, web publications and any other devices or websites. Rieutort will not be liable for any damages or claims of any kind arising from the use or absence of the service. Rieutort takes no responsibility for (1) the security, safety, theft, insurance and ownership of any device used at Rieutort or (2) any software downloaded and / or installed, e-mail opened, or sites accessed via Rieutort’s wireless service’s connection to the Internet. Any damage done to equipment for any reason including, but not limited to, viruses, identity theft, spyware, plug-ins or other Internet-borne programs will be for the guests sole responsibility. Guests indemnify and hold harmless Rieutort from any such damage. Note that the speed and effectiveness of Wi-Fi in French villages is likely lower than what you will be used to and there may be further limitations at times of high occupancy due to total signal volume restrictions
- Rieutort takes no responsibility for any theft or other loss arising at the property.
- Rieutort aims to please and wants you to have a special holiday. If there is anything you are unhappy about, please tell Rieutort straightaway so the Chateau have the chance to put it right for you. Any complaints which are not resolved immediately should be notified to Rieutort in writing within 14 days of your departure. Rieutort’s aim is that every guest should leave as a happy guest. Occasionally Rieutort will fail due to reasons beyond its control. Please accept the Rieutort’s apologies if this happens.
- In case no amical solution will be found, such client can have recourse to a mediator (MTV) at www.mtv.travel/en/
- There is free of charge admission to the SPA Campagne CHIC for:
- guests staying a minimum of three days, who booked directly with Rieutort, at full price
- guests staying a minimum of one week; and
- clients booking a SPA treatment that day.