And here is the best part: self check in/check out. A secure key box allowing travelers to access the accommodation.
Property Name: Cap d'Agde Apartment
Address 1: Residence Heliopolis C82
Address 2 : 7 Boulevard des Matelots
City : Cap d'Agde
Postal Code : 34300
Contact Name: Karina Tomczyk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
If cancelled 30 or more days before arrival - free of charge
If cancelled in less than 30 days before arrival - 100% charge for the entire stay
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for booking your stay with us. By making your reservation, you agree to the following terms & conditions for SARL Chateau Rieutort ("Rieutort"):
- When booking your stay, you must provide Rieutort with your credit card details to secure your reservation. Those details will normally be collected by a secure booking system (provided by Cloudbeds.com). You will normally pay for your reservation on site (rather than by automatic deduction from your card), however in case of a ‘no show’ or cancellation within less than 30 days, your card will be charged. Your card will also be charged if full payment is not made on site or if additional charges arise during your stay.
- Credit card details will be disposed of shortly afterall costs are paid.
- Rieutort does not take responsibility for the data you provide to any third party such as OTAs like booking.com, Expedia, AirBnB etc.
- Even if you are just a visitor to the web site, your contact details may be collected by tools like Google Analytics to help improve our business efficiency and custom. As a result you may receive offers from Rieutort as the system will note you as a Rieutort potential future client.
- The minimum required stay in April and October is 2 nights, in May, June and September it is 3 nights. In July & August the minimum required stay is 7 nights. Outside of this period the minimum length of stay is to be determined in each case ndividually.
- Towels & bed linen are provided. The cleaning at the end of your stay is included in the price. You have complimentary parking (garage), WiFi access and usage of the SPA facilities & pools of the SARL Chateau Rieutort should you decide to visit the property. Use of additional services is at your own risk.
- City tax is an additional charge collected per person (adult) and per night.
- Rieutort accepts Visa, Master Card and AmericanExpress cards, cash, bank transfers and PayPal payments. Cheques Vacances are also accepted.
- Early check in or late check out may be possible with our prior agreement and it is a subject of the availability. Late check in and early check out are possible thanks to the automated system of collecting keys.
- Rieutort’s two swimming pools & the SPA are at your disposal from May until October. One is for naturists only (for the benefit ofour naturist guests, it is not clothing optional - you must be fully unclothed). Pool towels are provided.
- You are requested to respect the property and its equipment. All damages not arising from fair wear and tear and caused by you will be invoiced at a reasonable cost of repair or replacement determined by Rieutort at its discretion.
- Baby cots & linen are available on request at the additional fee of 15€ for the entire stay.
- Guests with pets are welcome provided they are kept under control within the grounds.
- As noted above, Rieutort provides free of charge WiFi for guests and allows access for lawful usage (including regard for intellectual property rights).This includes the use of email, text, social media, social networking, gaming, web publications and any other devices or websites. Rieutort will not be liable for any damages or claims of any kind arising from the use or absence of the service. Rieutort takes no responsibility for (1) the security, safety, theft, insurance and ownership of any device used at Rieutort or (2) any software downloaded and / or installed, e-mail opened, or sites accessed via Rieutort’s wireless service’s connection to the Internet. Any damage done to equipment for any reason including, but not limited to, viruses, identity theft, spyware, plug-ins or other Internet-borne programs will be for the guests sole responsibility. Guests indemnify and hold harmless Rieutort from any such damage. Note that the speed and effectiveness of Wi-Fi in French villages is likely lower than what you will be used to and there may be further limitations at times of high occupancy due to total signal volume restrictions
- Rieutort takes no responsibility for any theft or other loss arising at the property. There is a safe in the apartment at your disposal.
- Rieutort aims to please and wants you to have a special holiday. If there is anything you are unhappy about, please tell Rieutort staff straightaway so that the company have the chance to put it right for you. Any complaints which are not resolved immediately should be notified to Rieutort in writing within 14 days of your departure. Rieutort’s aim is that every guest should leave as a happy guest. Occasionally Rieutort will fail due to reasons beyond its control. Please accept the Rieutort’s apologies if this happens.
- In case no amical solution will be found, such client can have recourse to a mediator (MTV) at www.mtv.travel/en/